Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 4, 2010

Familia,
I am pretty sure that this will be my very last e-mail that I send. I just need to let you know that when I call for mother´s day (3days before I arrive at home) that you will need to buy a longdistance calling card to be able to return the call and there is a certain number that gets you into brazil, perhaps you already know, or the calling card will tell you but the number is 0115564 that should make it a bit easier. There isn´t anywhere that I can buy the card that i used last time, only in Goiania.
This last weekend we were extremelly blessed. Our Presidente gave us a faith challenge and sister Riggsa and i accepted. The challenge was to baptise and confirm on sunday. We have a couple investigators that have already been to church at least two times, but no one who had accepted a baptisimal date, but we accepted and prayed a lot that Heavenly Father could help us and help our investigators. We invited the most hopeful and he rejected the date. We went back the next day though and invited him another way and he said that he would pray and that he had 4 days before he would give us his answer. (he had shown forth fruits of repentance, but was worried about enduring to the end) On friday he told us that he had descided to be baptised and that this was what he really wanted! YAYAYAYYAY! It was happy! What a merciful god we have! I am excited to see you all again! I love this mission!

I will call 7:00pm here in Brazil and I think that is about 3-4:00 there, if you are not home i will assume that you have church 1:00 and call later.!